Photography credit: Megan Taylor Photography
All Lactation Support visits include the following:
- full assessment of parent, baby and their feeding relationship
- email including detailed recommendations and resources (within 48 hours after visit)
- phone and email support to ensure the plan is working for you including any modifications
I accept cash, check, a secure email money transfer, and credit . Receipts available upon request.
Your Supported Start to Nursing Class
- I’m offering Prenatal Classes via Zoom or in your home. This class runs 1.5-2 hours and includes all the information you need for a supported start to nursing.
- 1 hr Consult at our office in Port Coquitlam
- Including the Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows, Burnaby, Surrey, Langley. $50 extra for 30 km out of area.
- 1.5 hrs In your home
- 1 hr consult
The Conscious Beginning Package
- This comprehensive package includes full parent preparation and support!
- 1.5 hr private prenatal education and assessment (completed via Zoom)
- 2-3 home visits after the baby arrives to establish nursing and answer any questions (including all the email/text/phone support after each visit to ensure parents feel supported and baby is doing well)
The Awareness Package
- Ideal for parents who are navigating a challenging beginning and need consistent support!
- 3 home visits that include all the follow up support in between.