Photography credit: Megan Taylor Photography
Postpartum Support Pricing
All Lactation Support visits include the following:
- full assessment of parent, baby and their feeding relationship
- email including detailed recommendations and resources (within 48 hours after visit)
- phone and email support to ensure the plan is working for you including any modifications
I accept cash, check, or a secure email money transfer for the full fees can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Receipts available upon request.
- 1 hr Consult at our office in Port Coquitlam
- Including the Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows, Burnaby, Surrey, Langley, and Abbotsford area
- Unlimited time In your home consult
- 1 hr consult
I require 50% of the fees on pick up and the remaining 50% on drop off. I accept cash, check, or if done prior to pick up a secure email money transfer for the full fees can be sent to email@example.com.
Full pick up/drop off service
- Including collection and delivery in the Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows, Burnaby, Surrey, Langley, and Abbotsford area
Self pick up/drop off service
- You will need to drop the placenta and pick the capsules up from my home in Port Moody, BC
Disclaimer: I am not a licensed medical professional and I am not able to diagnose, treat or prescribe for any health condition. Services and fees are for the preparation and encapsulation of your placenta, not for the sale of the pills. Any benefits will vary from person to person. No specific benefits or effects are promised. Some of the ascribed benefits of placenta consumption are supported by research; however these benefits have not been evaluated or approved by Health Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether using placenta preparations may be of benefit to you. Always speak to your care provider regarding any questions about your health, safety and well being.