I am an IBCLC with more than 120 hours of lactation specific education (read more about what an IBCLC is: Impact of Breastfeeding). Below you will find details on the different ways in which I can support you.
A private assessment for you and your baby to determine the best way to support your continued journey in nursing! As breastfeeding and baby are constantly changing, concerns can pop up. After a full history, I will observe you nursing and support you with comfortable positioning and latch. I will gather information to put together an effective plan that you will find sustainable.
Sign up for the next Group Drop In HERE
Concerns for support could include:
- Issues with latch, nipple or breast pain
- Issues related to tongue and/or lip ties
- Slow weight gain
- Supply issues (low supply or oversupply)
- Pumping and feeding expressed milk (or supplement)
- Recurrent plugged ducts, mastitis
Your Supported Start to Nursing
A class to give you the confidence and knowledge to navigate the beginning of your nursing journey! Check out some tips here: A Conscious Beginning to Breastfeeding.
What is included:
- 2 hour Prepare to Nurse class in your home (ideally scheduled between weeks 32-34). Discounts given if you host another couple!
- Resources for what to expect the first few hours through the first 6 weeks
- Tips on how to support an ideal environment (including skin to skin, baby led parent guided latch, and various positions)
- How to read baby’s hunger cues
- Managing your milk supply and knowing how baby is getting enough milk
- Information about safe sleeping arrangements and nursing
- When to ask for more support
- Sign for the next class HERE
I just want to say how invaluable your help has been for both M and me. We had seen many “experts” before you and none of them were able to figure out what was going on for her. And yet, within the first 2 minutes of your first visit, you nailed the issue right away! I feel like a whole new mother now – I am much more relaxed, and can confidently and enjoyably feed my baby, and watch her enjoy breastfeeding! Thank you again for everything. You are amazing at what you do!Andrea
Baby and I are both doing great with no shield! I couldn’t be happier that we saw you. Your advice saved us! I feel like I’m learning about a whole new baby because he isn’t super gassy and he is happy. Thank You!Amy
Roxanna was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. She was non-judgemental and offered wonderful advice. She heard out all of our concerns and was able to offer her support for whatever we needed. I would very highly recommend her.Mitch